R.Roese is a multifaceted company that provides all levels of underground construction. We’ve completed hundreds of projects, with most of them having the most demanding timelines possible. Our reputation is built on the successes we’ve had, and growing from a small company in Kawkawlin, Michigan, to a nation-wide company is proof of our outstanding work.
We provide services such as:
- Directional Boring
- Plowing and Trenching
- Placement of Water and Sewer Lines
- Manhole and Conduit Placing
- Communications and Power Cable Plowing and Trenching
- Jack and Bore Steel Casing
- Buried and Aerial Placement of Coaxial, Copper, and Fiber-Optic Communication Systems
- Splicing of Coaxial, Copper and Fiber-Optic Cable
- Aerial and Underground Wrecking
- Fiber to the Curb (FTTC)
At R.Roese, we welcome the opportunity to discuss any underground or aerial project regardless of size or location. Just call us at 1-800-860-4385 to get underway.
At R.Roese, our goal is to create engaging employment opportunities that challenge each and every employee. We also realize that R.Roese would not be able to provide a high level of service and quality to our customers without our employees. We work hard at helping create job opportunities in the community and then working to make sure that R.Roese helps each person maintain a work-life balance.
Of utmost importance is the safety of everyone working for R.Roese. We offer ongoing training programs to keep people safe and send out regular safety bulletins. At R.Roese, our goal is zero safety related injuries.